Criteria for Staff Nurse Selection (FEMALE ONLY)
- Nursing Diploma / Graduation with Kerala Nursing Council Registration.
- Minimum 1 Year Clinical Experience in Reputed Hospitals preferably with NABH.
- Valid AHA approved BLS & ACLS
- Not more than 1 Year Break after Last Service.
- 50 % Mark in Written Examination for Selection.
- Good Performance in Oral and Practical Sessions.
- Successful completion of Privileging Procedures.
- Selection / Appointment is subject to Medical Fitness.
- Full Time Attendance in Induction and Orientation Programme.
- Acceptance of Caritas Hospital Service Conditions & Rules and Regulations.
|Staff Nurse : Selection List – October 2017|
|1009||Aswathy S. Nair|
|1108||Athira K. Reji|
|1079||Jasmin Elizabeth Jacob|
|1130||Jowan Maria Joseph|
|1170||Judie K. S|
|1013||Neeraja A. S|
|1061||Neethu T. V|
|1016||Riya Raphel S.|
|1089||Sheela Mariam Jose|
|1084||Shinu P. U|
|1179||Tressa Mary Thomas|
|Report for Credentialing and Privileging|
|Date : 20, 21, 23, 24 & 25 October 2017|
|Time : 08:00 am to 04:00 pm|
|Venue : Dr. Joseph Varghese Hall|
|FULLTIME ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY|
Selection List Publishing:19-10-2017 @ 02:00PM
Credentialing & Privileging: 2017 OCTOBER 20, 21, 23, 24 & 25
Induction and Orientation Training: 2017 OCTOBER 26, 27, 28, 30 & 31
BLS Training: 2017 NOVEMBER 01
ACLS Training: 2017 NOVEMBER 02 & 03
Vacancy For Faculty In Nursing For Immediate Appointment
LECTURER IN MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING
No of vacancy : 01
Minimum Qualification: MSc NURSING (MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING) from a reputed institution with minimum one year teaching experience.
Bio-data with proof of qualification and experience may be sent by post or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 25.07.2017
Contact No: 0481-2792104, 9496136091
Human Resources Department
Phone: 0481 – 2790025 to 29